I really like the simplicity of this and I like bananas:
RAW BANANA CARAMEL CUPS [VEGAN]
FOR THE BANANA COATING:
- 2 fresh bananas
- 1 frozen banana
- Fresh or frozen fruit, such as blueberries, for topping
FOR THE CARAMEL FILLING:
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup water
TO MAKE THE BANANA COATING:
- Like a mini cupcake pan.
- Blend together bananas until smooth.
- Fill the lined mini cupcake pans until halfway full. Set aside.
TO MAKE THE CARAMEL FILLING:
- Blend together until smooth. Pour a generous amount of caramel into cupcake pans.
- Pour the rest of the banana coating over the caramel and top with fresh or frozen fruit of choice.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.