Don’t you love it when someone puts it to us as it is! Well done!
These tips and recipes from Donna Gates are designed to restore your gut health, help with weight loss and increase energy levels. I’ll be cooking one of these soups tonight. Will let you know how I go!
1/3 cup Grapeseed oil
1/2 cup Maple syrup (or Agave)
1/4 cup palm or coconut sugar
5-7 drops liquid stevia
1/3 cup coconut flour (maybe a couple of tablespoons more)
1 tbsp psyllium husk
1 cup cooked quinoa
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup gluten/dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven 180 C and grease an 8 x 8 in oven safe dish
Combine all ingredients (exc. chocolate chips) into a blender and puree until smooth
Stir in the choc chips
Pour into dish and cook in hot oven approx 35min – 45 min or until toothpick comes out clean
Enjoy a yummy and healthy treat!
12 amazing individuals having an experience of Mindfulness and deeper connection with themselves and each other. We enjoyed laughter, insights, fun, dress-ups, good food and wonderful new friendships. Thank you everybody for participating.
To Remind us how to Live with Increasing Awareness:
* Become the Witness (not to enter into every drama that is around us)
* Come to your Senses (getting out of the mind and into the body and present moment)
* Inhabit your Body (feeling ourselves IN the body helps getting us out of thinking and judging)
* Create a Gap of No Mind (Increase the gap between the thoughts to add more silence and awareness)
* Listen is an Act of Love (True listening with our full attention in silence without giving advice etc)
* Go with the Flow (here we decided that all Irish people fall into that category – thank, Susan)
* Go Slow (Take time to stop, slow down to become aware of the movements and sensations even when peeling potatoes)
* The Gift of Negativity (Become curious rather than judging negative thoughts. See them as opportunities or a wake-up call
For those who haven’t heard of Braco and the Gazing, here’s a short introduction.
From 19 September to 1 October he’s doing free online streaming every day on the hour from 4 pm to 10 pm (Europe time), which equals impossible hours in Australia, except you get up at 6 am to catch the last one.
Always knew that Switzerland is not only the home of big pharma industry, but also a critical thinking nation.
Read by clicking below:
According to this article, mammography saves one in 10,000 women, while at the same time 22 % of screen-detected invasive breast cancers were wrongly diagnosed, leading to chemotherapy, surgury and other unnecessary treatments. That means that 106 of the 44,925 healthy women in a screening group were diagnosed with and treated for breast cancer they never had.
Interestingly, most women have a highly overrated view of mammography, believing that mammography prevents or reduces the risk of contracting breast cancer by 68 % – no wonder the industry is able to force us into feeling guilty if we skip our annual mammogram appointment. Not me personally, of course – have never seen the point of them.